eviivo Awards 2019
Multi-Property Wizard Award 2019
We’re working with growing numbers of small, independent hotel chains and pub groups. Our Multi-Property Wizard Award category aims to find those who manage multiple units effectively while providing exceptional service to their guests. We know people can’t be everywhere at once, so delivery of quality service to guests across multiple properties is true master wizardry that relies on the effective use of modern technologies – think MI6’s expertise but for the property owner.
We are looking for property managers and concierges who look after multiple units, whether B&B, self-catering or serviced apartments. Extra levels of service, a warm welcome, easy access to the property and effective support to guests during their stay are key to success in this growing segment. Excellence in this area, along with strong brand identity and great guest feedback, will point us to this year’s winner.
Multi-Property Wizard Award judging criteria
- Entrants must manage three or more accommodation units across different sites.
- Judges will look at average review scores across all units.
- Properties may offer extra services to guests.
- We will look at how guests are encouraged to return or refer friends, and built loyalty for the business.
- Entrants will have a strong brand across all properties.
Applications for the Multi-Property Wizard Award 2019 are now closed!
We have had a record number of entries this year, and the judging panel is currently in the process of compiling the award category shortlist – these should be announced mid-July.